How not to put out an oil or grease fire in your RV kitchen

Fire in your RV is something hopefully you will never experience, but if you do, you should know how to handle it. One very real possibility is a cooking oil or grease fire in your kitchen. NEVER try to put it out with water. After watching this video, you’ll see why. The results can be devastating!

To learn more about RV fires and RV fire safety, be sure to spend some time at Mac McCoy’s website Mac The Fire Guy. Someday, what you learn there could save your life or of someone you love.